MP VINTAGE values your privacy.
1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECTWhen you visit MP VINTAGE, we automatically collect certain information about your device (including web browser, IP address, time zone and cookies). Additionally, as you browse our Site, we collect information about the web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our Site, and how you interact with our Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We collect Device Information using technologies like cookies, log files, web beacons, tags and pixels.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect personal details, including your name, address, email, phone number and payment information. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe use the Order Information primarily to fulfill any orders placed through the Site. Additionally, we use Order Information to:
- communicate with customer;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information to help us screen for potential risk or fraud, and to improve and optimize our site.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page here.
5. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. YOUR RIGHTSShould you believe that any personal information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to access this information, and to ask for it to be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, or if you believe we breached the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Australian Privacy Principles Code, please contact us and we will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Australian Information Commissioner.
7. DATA RETENTION
We will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
9. CONTACT USFor more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
Further information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.