MP VINTAGE is passionate about ensuring your purchased items serve you well.
WARRANTY REQUIREMENTSAll products offered on our Site are covered by a 2-year Manufacturer Warranty, from the date of the dispatch confirmation, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. This Warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and does not apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect, normal wear and tear, or if you change your mind. For change of mind returns please review our Delivery & Returns Policy.
To make sure you products last you a long time, please try not to over stuff your wallets, bags, cases and pockets or put things in there that do not belong to avoid your items stretching out of shape and putting undue stress on the stitching and other materials.
To be eligible for a warranty claim, your item/s must meet all the below requirements:
- your order confirmation number is provided as proof of purchase;
- you will e-mail us the description of the fault or damage, including photographs of any fault;
- item does not show signs of unreasonable use or neglect and has no missing parts;
- item is packed securely – please be advised we are not responsible for any item until it reaches our location;
- you will send the parcel to the below address: MP VINTAGE, PO BOX 1469, Cronulla 2230 NSW
- is damaged due to delivery or has missing parts;
- is sent back more than 2 years after date of dispatch confirmation.
In the rare event the above conditions are not met, we may have to send the item back to you.
REPLAMENTS AND REFUNDSOnce your complaint item is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your warranty claim. If all the above requirements are met and the fault in material or workmanship is found, your warranty claim will be approved and we will provide a free replacement of item/s for the same item/s. If the complaint item is no longer in stock, we will provide a full refund of purchase price (excluding postage) to the original payment method within 15 business days of us receiving the complaint item/s. Notification will be sent to nominated email address at the time of this transaction.
Please be advised we cannot be held accountable for banking institution processing timeframes.
For more information on late or missing refund, please review our Delivery & Returns Policy.
The Warranty sits alongside applicable consumer protection law.